1 septembre 2010

Run Like Hell!

Well I'm running
Police on my back
I've been hiding
Police on my back
There was a shooting
Police on my back
And the victim well
He wont come back

I been running
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Runnin'
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

What have I done?
What have I done?

Yes, I'm running
Down the railway track
Could you help me?
Police on my back
They will catch me
If I dare drop back
Wont you give me
All the speed I lack

I been running
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Runnin'
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

What have I done?
What have I done?

I’m running
‘M running
Running

I'm running
Fown the railway track
Could you help me?
Police on my back
They will catch me
If I dare drop back
Wont you help me
Find the speed I lack

I been running
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Runnin'
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

What have I done?
What have I done?

Cos I’m running
(Police on my back)
Hiding
(Police on my back)
Running
(Police on my back)
Hiding
(Police on my back)

I'm running
Down the railway track
Could you help me?
Police on my back
They will catch me
If I dare drop back
They will kill me
For the speed I lack

I’ve been running
I’ve been running

Police on my Back - The Clash (version originale: Eddy Grant)


Et maintenant, en vidéo, ailleurs:



"N'oubliez pas: si c'est trop fort, c'est que vous êtes trop vieux"

Aucun commentaire: