5 juillet 2009

Bacꓘ to the Blacꓘ

No means no lie now find out what you get - you're no good You'll sit around and throw a fucking fit We are here onto you You're so far - you're fucking gone You won't get to me till you cover me I don't need this shit till you cover me No means no lie now find out what you get - it's so good You'll sit around and throw a fucking fit We are here onto you give me more, you fucking liar You won't get to me till you cover me I don't need this shit till you cover me We are here - Mother - in your fear with you We could be perfect in your world I know But I will come, I will come, and I will come Go! I will come, I will come, and I will come I will come, I will come, I will come, I will come Disappear Disappear Disappear Disappear You won't get to me till you cover me I don't need this shit you fucking liar Deftones - Nosebleed

Aucun commentaire: